A simple touch of a button will automatically adjust your point of impact for the distance to your target with the ATN Auxiliary Ballistic Laser 1000. This range-finding laser attaches to any ATN Smart HD day, night, or thermal riflescope and interacts with the scope's ballistic calculator via Bluetooth, allowing operation with the scope's controls. Its 5-1000 yard/meter range is accurate to within one yard or meter. It can add the distance to the target to videos of shots made by the smart scope.The Auxiliary Ballistic Laser includes an integrated sunshade and attaches to the riflescope with two screws. Made of hardened aluminum alloy, it is designed to withstand the recoil of high-caliber rifles. Power is supplied by one CR123A battery, which will last six months or 50,000 measurements.
- Compatible with ATN X-Sight II HD Series, X-Sight 4K Series, ThOR 4 Series Smart HD riflescopes
- 5-1000 yard/meter range
- Accurate to within one yard/meter
- Sends range to scope's ballistic calculator, which automatically moves reticle without having to adjust turrets
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.1
- Stamps distance to target on video shot by Smart HD scope
- Recoil-resistant electronics
- Hardened aluminum alloy housing
- Integrated sunshade
- Runs on one included CR123A battery
- Range: 5-1000 y/m
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Pairs with Smart HD: Obsidian II or Higher
- Smart HD Optics Compatibility: X-Sight II HD Series, X-Sight 4K Series, ThOR 4 Series
- Battery Life: 6 Months or 50,000 Measurements
- Battery Type: 1 CR123A Type, 3 V
- Dimensions: 4.37" x 3.43" x 2.80"
- Weight: 0.80 lbs
- Color: Blac
Sundown Coast sells only new factory direct items in original packaging with valid warranties unless otherwise specified. Should you experience a problem with your purchase please call 530-242-1732 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to address the issue. The sale price does not include VAT or any customs fees that may be charged by your country. International customers are responsible for knowing the customs regulations for your country.