The EoTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight is built to conserve valuable rail space while enabling rapid both-eyes-open sighting and tracking in a variety of conditions. This model's green holographic reticle features a 68 MOA outer ring with a 1 MOA center aiming dot for use in close to medium range encounters . To get users on target faster, impact point correction is made at 0.5 MOA per click with a total windage and elevation adjustment range of 40 MOA to compensate for most terrain and conditions. Measuring just 3.8" and weighing a mere 11.2oz the EXPS2 has an integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver rail mount for fast and easy removal and re-installation without having to re-zero, is submersible to 33', and is internally fog-resistant. It runs on a single CR123 battery with a continuous runtime of about 600 hours at a medium setting, with 20 selectable intensity levels for use in most lighting conditions. GG&G flip-covers are included with the sight.
- Circle-Dot Reticle
- Green Laser Illumination
- 20 Intensity Levels, Auto Shut-Off
- 1x Magnification; Parallax-Free
- Anti-Reflection Coated Optics
- 1/2 MOA IPC, +/-40 MOA Windage/Elevation
- Submersible to 33', Fog Resistant
- Quick Release Picatinny/Weaver Mount
- Power: One CR123 Battery
- EOTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Sight (Green Circle-Dot Reticle)
- CR123 Lithium Battery
- Reticle: Circle-Dot reticle
Green laser illumination
- Magnification: 1x
- Window Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.85"
- Field of View: 90' @ 100 yd / 30 m @ 100 m, at a 4" / 10.2 cm eye relief
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Impact Point Correction: 0.5 MOA per click
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: ±40 MOA
- Mounting System: Picatinny/Weaver
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof, submersible to 33' / 10 m
- Battery: 1 x CR123 lithium
- Runtime: 600 hours, continuous at setting #12
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 2.9" x 2.2"
- Weight: 11.2 oz.