The EoTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight is built to conserve valuable rail space while enabling rapid both-eyes-open sighting and tracking in a variety of conditions. This model's red holographic reticle features a 68 MOA outer ring with a 1 MOA center aiming dot for use in close to medium range encounters . To get users on target faster, impact point correction is made at 0.5 MOA per click with a total windage and elevation adjustment range of 40 MOA to compensate for most terrain and conditions. Measuring just 3.8" and weighing a mere 11.2oz the EXPS2 has an integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver rail mount for fast and easy removal and re-installation without having to re-zero, is submersible to 33', and is internally fog-resistant. It runs on a single CR123 battery with a continuous runtime of about 600 hours at a medium setting, with 20 selectable intensity levels for use in most lighting conditions. GG&G flip-covers are included with the sight.
- Circle-Dot Reticle
- Red Laser Illumination
- 20 Intensity Levels, Auto Shut-Off
- 1x Magnification; Parallax-Free
- Anti-Reflection Coated Optics
- 1/2 MOA IPC, +/-40 MOA Windage/Elevation
- Submersible to 33', Fog Resistant
- Quick Release Picatinny/Weaver Mount
- Power: One CR123 Battery
- EOTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Sight (Red Circle-Dot Reticle)
- CR123 Lithium Battery
- Reticle: Circle-Dot reticle
Red laser illumination
- Magnification: 1x
- Window Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.85"
- Field of View: 90' @ 100 yd / 30 m @ 100 m, at a 4" / 10.2 cm eye relief
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Impact Point Correction: 0.5 MOA per click
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: ±40 MOA
- Mounting System: Picatinny/Weaver
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof, submersible to 33' / 10 m
- Battery: 1 x CR123 lithium
- Runtime: 600 hours, continuous at setting #12
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 2.9" x 2.2"
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
Items sold on this website may be subject to customs duties and VAT in countries other than the United States. International customers are responsible for knowing the customs regulations of their country.